I recently bought a coffee table on ebay – a 1960’s G Plan coffee table, and it was an absolute bargain! Not only that, but the seller dropped it off for me (bonus!).
It needs a little work as there’s a patch where the previous owners sanded through the veneer, but with a little love it’s going to be perfect.
To keep it nice and mug-ring-free after I’ve lovingly restored it, I want some pretty coasters. Turns out there aren’t many coasters out there that are worth getting excited about… shocking, I know!
If like me you’re a tiiiiny bit of a neat freak and also know that it’s the little details that matter, here are a few coasters that I found during my search…
– – – – – DIY – – – – –
I’m actually tempted to try all 4 of these!…
1. Quilted Circle Coaster tutorial by Craft Foxes
2. Marble Coaster DIY by Sarah Johnson
3. Painted Cork Coasters by The Thinking Closet
4. Painted Clay Coasters by The Lovely Drawer
– – – – – TO BUY – – – – –
I also went a little bit etsy crazy and found so many lovely coasters, here’s a few of my faves…
1. Ceramic Doily Coaster from SpryCeramics
2. Wool Felt Raincloud Coasters from PygmyCloud
3. Hexagon Felt Coasters from feltplanet
4. Ceramic Lily Pad Coasters (which I’m totally in love with) from Damson Tree Pottery