I’ve finally finished my model!
I’m pretty pleased with the final result. SO much time and effort went into making it, I feel quite proud 😀 AND she stands up by herself! bonus!
I did a quick line-test to try her out and using the interchangeable mouths is pretty easy and works quite well. The line test isn’t great as it was a rushed job, she’s supposed to be sneezing and then wiping her hand on her skirt but it just looks like she has a crazy hand. I only used the tie-down in one foot too so she swiveled around a lot when I was animating. If I hadn’t been rushing to get it done I would have taken more care. I will upload it when I get the chance, it doesn’t seem to want to work at the moment.