adventures in everything...

Mission (almost) accomplished…

03 Dec 09

The plan for today was to rework the story for my live brief, rework the storyboards and finalize my character designs. Unfortunately I didn’t get a lot of it done. I did a few things off my ‘PPD to do’ list instead, just odd little bits and bobs so that took up my morning.

This afternoon I did manage to work on the storyline for my live brief, I changed quite a few bits though, to explain this I did a page explaining it for the Development in my sketchbook. I also typed up the storyline in a script format which I hadn’t planned on doing. 
As far as character designs go I hit a bit of a wall. Nothing I was drawing looked right, so I was getting frustrated with it. In the end I coloured two of them up (see below) though they’re bit rubbish. I need to find out if I need to do proper character boards for every character as I have about 8 at the moment, hopefully i will only need to do one for the two main characters and can just do a few scribbles for the supporting characters. These drawings will do for now for when it comes to dressing the figures. 
Hopefully tomorrow I can sit down with my lecturer and figure out what I need to order to start making it all!